Different Daily Gists|| News|| Entertainment|| Politics|| Lifestyle|| Sports|| Business|| Gossips....

Sponsored Link

After BRIT Awards 2015 Fall, Madonna Plans To Be A Comedian

by Unknown , at 23:51 , have 0 comments
Madonna

Madonna wants to be a comedian.

The ‘Material Girl’ hit-maker has admitted she would love to try her hand at stand-up comedy if she was unable to continue in the music industry.
When asked what she would do if she couldn’t perform anymore, she said: ‘My plan is… I am going to do stand-up comedy. I’ve worked it all out. I’ve done it in front
of someone and I made them laugh.’
Following her nasty fall whilst performing at the BRIT Awards last Wednesday, February 25, 2015, the 56-year old singer has insisted on doing a ‘sit-down comedy’ routine to ensure she doesn’t suffer the same fate.
She said: ‘I like the idea of me sitting on a chair with a table, maybe a drink or two, and just talking about my life. I’d say funny things and tell funny stories. It would be funny. Call it Sit-down Comedy.’
After BRIT Awards 2015 Fall, Madonna Plans To Be A Comedian
After BRIT Awards 2015 Fall, Madonna Plans To Be A Comedian - written by Unknown , published at 23:51 . And have 0 comments
No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
GetID

Enter Your Email Address:

Be The First To Receive Breaking News. Subscribe Now, It is FREE!

Theme designed by Damzaky - Published by Proyek-Template
Powered by Blogger
-->