Different Daily Gists|| News|| Entertainment|| Politics|| Lifestyle|| Sports|| Business|| Gossips....

Sponsored Link

I Promise To Start Looking For A Wife When I’m 35 - Dj Sose

by Unknown , at 13:39 , have 0 comments

Dj Sose has said he won’t be looking for a wife now until he is 35. According to him, he is single because the relationship between him and his girlfriend had gone sore. Sose spoke to Punch about this and also spoke about the kind of woman he would be looking out for anyway.

Are you dating?
There is no one now. It is a long story, but it does not really matter. My focus is on my career and building my brand.

Are there plans for marriage?
There is still time for that. I gave myself a target to start searching for a wife at the age of 35.

What appeals to you in a woman?
She has to be supportive; someone who can pick me up when I am down. She would be a companion and best friend because marriage is a lifetime affair.

Aren’t your parents bothered that you are not yet married?
We have had that discussion before. Because I am in the entertainment industry does not mean I am not checking my options. I need someone that will understand the industry I work in.



For more News & Gists, JOIN OUR BBM CHANNEL: C0024BB9F



I Promise To Start Looking For A Wife When I’m 35 - Dj Sose
I Promise To Start Looking For A Wife When I’m 35 - Dj Sose - written by Unknown , published at 13:39, categorized as Celebrity , Gist . And have 0 comments
No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
GetID

Enter Your Email Address:

Be The First To Receive Breaking News. Subscribe Now, It is FREE!

Theme designed by Damzaky - Published by Proyek-Template
Powered by Blogger
-->